Today was kind of a weird day for me. A lot was going on in my life, and I was having kind of an emotional day in many different respects. I decided to try to make myself feel better by coming up with a list of things about myself that I think make me special.
- Aspiring author, and hopefully someday we'll be able to take that "aspiring" out of there.
- Blogger (no, duh!)
- Daughter to two amazing parents
- Energetic, but only when I'm in the mood to do something fun, otherwise I'm good with sitting on the couch all day!
- Funny (when I want to be)
- Graduate of SUNY New Paltz (and proud of it!)
- Hopeful about the future
- Ice cream lover
- Juvenile... not all of the time - I can be grownup when I want to be, but sometimes I just want to goof off!
- Krigsman -- the best title I could ever have!
- Night owl (I hate mornings)
- Open book... you kind of have to be in order to blog about your life!
- Quiet around new people - something that I wish I could change sometimes, but that is a big part of me.
- Random... even I can't explain the topics of conversation that come out of my mouth sometimes!
- Sister -- nineteen times!
- Teacher of sign language (a new title, but one that I'm proud of)
- Ultra competitive with my siblings and friends
- Vocal about my opinions
- Weirdo around my friends and family
- X-tra (yeah, yeah, I know) big chocolate lover
- Ya Ya - the name that my little sisters started calling me when they began talking (and continue to call me today)
It was fun, and kind of difficult, to come up with this list. Think about some ways you can describe yourself! If you come up with anything fun, tell me in the comments!
Thank you so much for your continued support! I look forward to sharing more stories about my experience with foster care, and hopefully hearing from readers who have questions or similar stories to share. I'm always willing to answer questions and hear about other experiences! Please don't forget to like and share my Facebook author page as well!
I’d greatly appreciate it if you would share this blog with friends and family through your favorite social media sites. If you’re sharing on Twitter, don’t forget to tag me (@TayTayK02) and use the hashtag #TaylorTalks.