Who's ready for bed? After a long, busy day at work, I certainly am!
- Catching up with fellow Cast Members who had been on vacation
- Meeting a new Cast Member
- An incident involving spilled water and wet socks
- Yuck... a whole pitcher of water fell on the floor and I was right in the splash zone. It was a good thing that I had an extra pair of socks in my bag!
- Meeting a Cast Member's family
- Getting some awesome news
- You'll just have to stay tuned for more on what that news was... I'll give details at a later date, but let's just say that I was really happy!
- Awesome Guest interaction
- Especially with some great little kids... I love making the kids smile!
- A mini sign language lesson
- A fellow Cast Member wanted to know a couple of signs in case he meets another Deaf family in the future. Apparently, we have Guests come in who need to sign, but I'm never there to help out when this happens. I have such bad luck with timing!
- Talking with someone from my hometown, who graduated a year after me
- That was a really weird coincidence... we both looked at each other like, hey wait a minute! It was pretty funny, and even though we didn't really talk while in school together, it was cool to catch up with someone from my hometown!
- Oh, and a drawer that refused to open, no matter how hard we pulled at it
- Believe me, I tried for a while, and then someone else tried for a while longer.... nothing he or I did would get this drawer to open. The only thing that happened was that we were both sweating after our struggles!
I guess that's about it... highs, lows, and everything in between, today was a pretty good day overall. I'm definitely excited to have a day off tomorrow though, because my feet are insanely sore! Time to put them up and rest for a bit!
Also on the agenda for tomorrow, I need to sit down, focus, and write letters to a couple of new literary agents. I've done more research, narrowed down my list, and I need to start moving.
Your continued support means the world to me. From foster care to novels, and family to work experiences, I look forward to sharing more of my life with you each day. Don't hesitate to share your own stories with me or ask me questions about my life. Please don't forget to like and share my Facebook author page as well!
I’d greatly appreciate it if you would share this blog with friends and family through your favorite social media sites. If you’re sharing on Twitter, don’t forget to tag me (@TayTayK02) and use the hashtag #TaylorTalks.