Growing up in a family where there are always little kids around can certainly provide a lot of laughs. With each kid that lives with us, no matter how long they stay, we learn to see things in new and exciting ways. The way little kids speak is always amusing, as anyone who has been in the presence of a small child can surely attest to.
I think you’ll get a good laugh out of some of my favorite things that my siblings say… please, read and enjoy!
- “Buckle me out, please!” — trying to get out of carseats (5 y.o.)
- “I think my belly is hungry for tomorrow.” — trying to sneakily get another snack (5 y.o.)
- “If a tree is out in the weather it might get ice cold.” — looking at an outdoor Christmas tree (5 y.o)
- “Your shoulder is comfy. When you have kids, they might like to lay here.” — laying on my shoulder during a car trip (11 y.o.)
- “Adults using bubblegum toothpaste is illegal.” [me: "No it's not."] “Oh, it’s not ethical. Wait, do you know what ethical means? Does it have to do with ethnicity?” — random conversation before bedtime (11 y.o.)
Sometimes I just have to laugh and share these silly conversations… I hope you got a little chuckle out of my siblings as well!
I’d greatly appreciate it if you would share this blog with friends and family through your favorite social media sites. If you’re sharing on Twitter, don’t forget to tag me (@TayTayK02) and use the hashtag #TaylorTalks.